In this episode Kenneth and Sean are joined by David Greenspan, founder of MindShare 101. David shares the importance of having consistent and meaningful contact with the people you do know to create MindShare.
“If you can create a meaningful connection with one person each day, that is 365 quality prospects per year. “– David Greenspan
Resources Take your mortgage business to the next level. Visit nextlevello.com for more information. Click here to schedule your free no-obligation Next Level Coaching Call: https://nl.nextlevello.com/schedule
What We Learned From This Episode
- In this episode Kenneth and Sean are joined by David Greenspan, founder of MindShare 101. David shares the importance of having consistent and meaningful contact with the people you do know to create Mindshare.
- Using conversations with your audience to understand their wins, frustrations, and struggles so that you can truly help them.
- Understand each channel so you can deliver the right message to the right audience to grab their attention.
- Focus your time on making calls to your contacts who you do know as opposed to spending time calling on people you don’t know
Quotes from the episode:
- “Put yourself at the right place and right time to give yourself a fighting chance to reach your audience.”
- “What are you doing on a regular basis to build MindShare with your database, so that when real estate or mortgage come up, the will think of you.”
- “If you can create a meaningful connection with one person each day, that is 365 quality prospects per year. ”
- “You stand in a group of 15 people and tell them what you do, but you can be on social media and reach thousands.”
- Next Level Loan Officers – https://nl.nextlevello.com/top-producer-huddle
- Loan Officer Events – loanofficerevents.com
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/NextLevelLoanOfficers/
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwSyHzkvBri1YWJSH7df1CQ
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/next-level-loan-officers/about/
David introduces the value of building, having, and owning MindShare. An expert in ‘WOW’ factor Keep-in-Touch Marketing, he teaches his audience how to utilize real-world tools and approaches to support ongoing success.
David’s experience and go forward way of thinking has developed into a series of thought provoking Presentations, Training and Coaching. Along with exciting, fun, and high energy videos, he has branded across the Social Media landscape known as “#MindShare101”. When you build MindShare, you gain MarketShare.
Across North America, David is seen as a trusted and popular, strategic-go-to resource, for Individual Sales People, extended Offices, and National Organizations.