On this episode JamOn this episode Broker Owner of LA Lending, Chasity Graff, joins KT and Sean to talk about how she is building the perfect loan process for her business. Chasity discusses the importance of finding your business family, training your team, developing system/processes, using social media as a business tool, and how coaching can take you where you want to go.
“I have always used Facebook as a business tool as opposed to a social tool.”– Chasity Graff
Resources Take your mortgage business to the next level. Visit nextlevello.com for more information. Click here to schedule your free no-obligation Next Level Coaching Call: https://nl.nextlevello.com/schedule
What We Learned From This Episode
- Models do not matter as much as execution.
- Your company doesn’t have to pay for the tools needed to increase your business.
- Having effective communication can lift or sink your team. You need to give the tools and scripts so they don’t have to think.
- You need to have a process for training the people that you bring on.
- Write down all your tasks and delegate those that you do not want to do.
- Do not overlook the critical nature of developing proper systems and processes.
Quotes from the episode:
“I feel like what I am setting up for my business right now is gold.”
“I am in the process of building out the perfect loan process with the right people.”
“You get annoyed when those you hire don’t do it your way, but how do they know what your way is if you don’t train them?”
“Why reinvent the wheel when you can hire coaches who have done it before you.’
- Next Level Loan Officers – https://nl.nextlevello.com/top-producer-huddle
- Loan Officer Events – loanofficerevents.com
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/NextLevelLoanOfficers/
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwSyHzkvBri1YWJSH7df1CQ
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/next-level-loan-officers/about/
- Jamie Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/lalending
Text the word: nextlevel to 36260 to download our app