On this episode, KT and Kellen talk about creating a rock solid client experience that will generate more referral business. The guys also discuss their playbook on how they great stickiness with their agents and customers.
“It is time to break down the barriers “One of the biggest challenges for agents are lenders who don’t pick up their phone.”
– Kenneth Travis
Resources Take your mortgage business to the next level. Visit nextlevello.com for more information. Click here to schedule your free no-obligation Next Level Coaching Call: https://nl.nextlevello.com/schedule
What We Learned From This Episode
A lot of loan officers like to hide from tough conversations, that is your opportunity.
Create a process that allows you to use sticky points so that you can differentiate yourself.
Ask for reviews when you are CTC’d as oppose to when the loan closes.
Make sure you are staying in touch with your pre-approved borrowers with a weekly phone call.
Every happy client is a potential sales rep for your business.
Quotes from the episode:
“Loan officers usually either have a traffic problem or an operational problem.”
“We like to wait until 10 days after closing before giving a client appreciation gift.”
“One of the biggest challenges for agents are lenders who don’t pick up their phone.”
“When you leave your clients with a truly great experience, they will refer business if you stay in front of them.”
- Next Level Loan Officers – https://nl.nextlevello.com/top-producer-huddle
- Loan Officer Events – loanofficerevents.com
- Next Level Coaching Call – https://nl.nextlevello.com/schedule-consultationebk1Ea8h
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/NextLevelLoanOfficers/
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwSyHzkvBri1YWJSH7df1CQ
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/next-level-loan-officers/about/
Text the word: nextlevel to 36260 to download our app