On this episode Mack Humphrey joins Sean to talk about how being coachable took him from one of his worst years in business to being on track for his best.
“Growing a team is about putting people in the proper position to leverage their talent.”– Mack Humphrey
Resources Take your mortgage business to the next level. Visit nextlevello.com for more information. Click here to schedule your free no-obligation Next Level Coaching Call: https://nl.nextlevello.com/schedule
What We Learned From This Episode
- Give yourself the advantage and execute while others wait on the siYou have to be coachable if you want to learn from others to improve your business.
- Working a lot of hours doesn’t make sense if you are not seeing the results you want.
- Complacency will get you what you have always gotten. Be an agent of change to improve your situation.
- You have to be true to what you are good at and what you’re bad at. Put yourself and your team in a position to succeed.
Quotes from the episode:
“I was trying to do way too much, not getting anything done, then wondering why I was stuck.”
“Your true partners will respect your time because you respect theirs by being organized.”
“All of the pre-approvals that I have done at the last second on behalf of an agent have never resulted in a closed loan.”
“It is important to be around people who motivate you to climb. If I am climbing then I am living.”
- Next Level Loan Officers – https://nl.nextlevello.com/top-producer-huddle
- Loan Officer Events – loanofficerevents.com
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/NextLevelLoanOfficers/
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwSyHzkvBri1YWJSH7df1CQ
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/next-level-loan-officers/about/
- Mack Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/gamechangerinrealestate
Text the word: nextlevel to 36260 to download our app
A graduate of the University of Montana and California State at Chico, Mack has been instrumental in serving his local communities, bringing over 20 years of invaluable experience to the mortgage industry. Due to his vast knowledge, continual commitment to quality and having dedicated his career working to various purchase markets in Colorado, Mack has become a loyal and trusted resource among clients and Realtor associates. He is a recipient of numerous accolades including the 5280 Five Star Mortgage Professional Award in both 2018 and 2019.
Pursuing the mortgage business was a natural fit for Mack given his knack for finance and passion for helping others. After fulfilling a breadth of roles in the industry, he can truly offer the best level of service to realtor partners and clients. He loves guiding borrowers to understand the loan process and make the best loan choice for their financial objectives. Making the process effortless and stress-free is what he strives to achieve with each transaction.