Part one of a two part series. We fast forward a year to have Alan Christian update KT and Sean about how he has built a very successful brand using video.
“Because of my videos, agent’s perception was that I was too big and too busy to talk to them. That is why it is so important to take the online offline.”– Alan Christian
Resources Take your mortgage business to the next level. Visit nextlevello.com for more information. Click here to schedule your free no-obligation Next Level Coaching Call: https://nl.nextlevello.com/schedule
What We Learned From This Episode
- When your video makes an impact with your audience, you will see a positive impact in your business.
- Becoming known in your community is the path to having business come to you.
- Do not overthink your content and become scripted.
- Ideas do not matter if you are unwilling to take the time to execute on them.
- Remember to take the online content to build offline connections. You still need to have conversations.
- When creating your videos, you need to remember that they are about your audience and not about you.
Quotes from the episode:
- “When I started doing 1 to 1 video with clients and referral partners, I was exponentially able to grow my business.”
- “When I stopped thinking about what I look like on video and focused on it being about my clients, making videos got a lot easier.”
- “I am only on Facebook right now, but the engagement I have created has been great.”
- “Because of my videos, agent’s perception was that I was too big and too busy to talk to them. That is why it is so important to take the online offline.”
- Next Level Loan Officers – https://nl.nextlevello.com/top-producer-huddle
- Loan Officer Events – loanofficerevents.com
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/NextLevelLoanOfficers/
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwSyHzkvBri1YWJSH7df1CQ
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/next-level-loan-officers/about/
Alan Christian Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/alanchristianmortgageteam/
Text the word: nextlevel to 36260 to download our app
Alan knew from a very early age he wanted to be an entrepreneur.
He was a competitive body builder and nationally ranked Olympic Weightlifter for many years, where he learned incredible discipline, delayed gratification, going the extra mile, and pushing yourself beyond what others around you believe you can do.
He admits he built his mortgage business all wrong in the beginning, and was ready to quit because of the hours and stress. He made a good living but had no life.
He then got into coaching and reset the course of his business learning how to build a team, processes, systems, and videos, and it has changed his life. He is passionate about helping others see how broken our industry is, and teaching that there is a way to have a balanced life if you build it correctly.
Alan runs a very tight team that supports him in his practice in Georgia, Florida, Alabama, and soon to be 3 more states. Outside of running a successful mortgage team, Alan is also an active Real Estate investor who believes in buy and hold. He bought up a large portfolio of rental homes and loves sharing what he has learned.
Alan is married with 4 children. Outside of working in his mortgage business, coaching and speaking, he spends all his time with his family, church and in his community.