Part two of Alan Christian’s interview focuses on using his success to create a blueprint from starting to build a brand in a new market from scratch.
“You need to think about the pain points of the consumers in your market and create content that matches the life they are living.”– Alan Christian
Resources Take your mortgage business to the next level. Visit nextlevello.com for more information. Click here to schedule your free no-obligation Next Level Coaching Call: https://nl.nextlevello.com/schedule
What We Learned From This Episode
- Take the time to research and map out what people care about in your market/community.
- Use social media to create a presence with local businesses and make connections.
- User stories and conversations in your content instead of focusing on what you do as a loan officer.
- Leverage the power of social media to attract attention instead of chasing business.
- When you execute on this strategy it can be really simple. Do not overthink and over complicate it.
Quotes from the episode:
- “I’m creating a presence at places in the local community using Social Media.”
- “In addition to liking and commenting on local businesses, I am the only guy who added a picture in the comments.”
- “When I’m posting, it’s not about business. It is about something that is uplifting and positive, or whatever the community thinks is cool.”
- “I’m piggybacking on other businesses social media postings.”
- “You need to think about the pain points of the consumers in your market and create content that matches the life they are living.”
- Next Level Loan Officers – https://nl.nextlevello.com/top-producer-huddle
- Loan Officer Events – loanofficerevents.com
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/NextLevelLoanOfficers/
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwSyHzkvBri1YWJSH7df1CQ
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/next-level-loan-officers/about/
Alan Christian Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/alanchristianmortgageteam/
Text the word: nextlevel to 36260 to download our app
Alan knew from a very early age he wanted to be an entrepreneur.
He was a competitive body builder and nationally ranked Olympic Weightlifter for many years, where he learned incredible discipline, delayed gratification, going the extra mile, and pushing yourself beyond what others around you believe you can do.
He admits he built his mortgage business all wrong in the beginning, and was ready to quit because of the hours and stress. He made a good living but had no life.
He then got into coaching and reset the course of his business learning how to build a team, processes, systems, and videos, and it has changed his life. He is passionate about helping others see how broken our industry is, and teaching that there is a way to have a balanced life if you build it correctly.
Alan runs a very tight team that supports him in his practice in Georgia, Florida, Alabama, and soon to be 3 more states. Outside of running a successful mortgage team, Alan is also an active Real Estate investor who believes in buy and hold. He bought up a large portfolio of rental homes and loves sharing what he has learned.
Alan is married with 4 children. Outside of working in his mortgage business, coaching and speaking, he spends all his time with his family, church and in his community.