On this episode Raquel Borras joins Kenneth and Sean to talk about how she created a brand on LinkedIn by owning who she is and putting herself out there to attract the right business connections.
“You need to show your personal side to have a brand that connects with people.”– Raquel Borras
Resources Take your mortgage business to the next level. Visit nextlevello.com for more information. Click here to schedule your free no-obligation Next Level Coaching Call: https://nl.nextlevello.com/schedule
What We Learned From This Episode
- Using your stories and experience in your content is the best way to connect with people.
- Having a plan for your content is important, but it should not stop you from creating content in the moment.
- You need to own who you are as an individual because you cannot stand out by being the same as everyone else.
- Get out of the instant ROI mindset if you want to succeed at building a brand for the long haul.
- Don’t be afraid to put yourself out there. You may find that being vulnerable will be a catalyst to connect with the right people.
Quotes from the episode:
- “People want to hear your experiences and your stories”
- “Do the type of content that feels right for you”
- “I built a brand around being natural and real-time”
- “If I can have people support be when I am being vulnerable, then I can do anything”
- “ If you can be you from the beginning you will connect with the right people on Social Media”
- Next Level Loan Officers – https://nl.nextlevello.com/top-producer-huddle
- Loan Officer Events –loanofficerevents.com
- Facebook –https://www.facebook.com/NextLevelLoanOfficers/
- YouTube –https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwSyHzkvBri1YWJSH7df1CQ
- LinkedIn –https://www.linkedin.com/company/next-level-loan-officers/about/
- Raquel Borras LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/raquel-borras-9a846697/
- Text the word: nextlevel to 36260 to download our app
Founder & Chief Excitement Officer – True to You Branding