On this episode Jason Frazier interviews Next Level founder and coach, Shane Kidwell. Shane discusses how he built his brand, what drives him as a mortgage pro, his focus as a next level coach, and what MLOs should be focusing on in their business.
“I didn’t have a master plan. I built everything out of desperation.”– Shane Kidwell
Resources Take your mortgage business to the next level. Visit nextlevello.com for more information. Click here to schedule your free no-obligation Next Level Coaching Call: https://nl.nextlevello.com/schedule
What We Learned From This Episode
- Coaching is about sharing and mentorship in a world where no one wants to share anything.
- You can use your MLO career as a way to create other businesses.
- Not all companies are the same. You need to find the right platform that helps your business goals.
- Be true to what type of business you are and what type of team you want to build.
- Use your good and bad life experiences to help shape the motivation for your success.
- There is no straight line to success. You will get through lot of struggle to get where you want to be.
- It is important for you to be your own brand not your company’s brand.
Quotes from the episode:
“Coaching gave me clarity and focus on what to do and how to do it better”
“There is no wrong or right platform, there is only the right platform for you.”
“Doing things together is always stronger than doing things on your own.”
“When it comes to system and processes, if we can’t scale it then we don’t do it.”
- Next Level Loan Officers – https://nl.nextlevello.com/top-producer-huddle
- Loan Officer Events – loanofficerevents.com
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/NextLevelLoanOfficers/
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwSyHzkvBri1YWJSH7df1CQ
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/next-level-loan-officers/about/
- Sean Facebook – https://facebook.com
Text the word: nextlevel to 36260 to download our app
After taking a huge gamble and retiring early from being a professional fireman, thus forgoing his pension, Shane moved forward with one of the most daunting tasks he could ever imagine — sacrificing job security to attain another dream: becoming a full-time entrepreneur.
But, Shane quickly found out that his life as a fireman bled into everything he did. Taking the skills he learned on the job, Shane was able to translate that mindset and work ethic into the mortgage industry.
Shane now manages and oversees a team of 25+ individuals in 3 states (and growing!), focusing on creating a 10 experience at all times; for his referral partners, clients and team members.
Shane is also a technology trendsetter. By staying at the bleeding edge of technology, Shane has been able to create systems to have top rated communication and fostered a culture with an amazing team mentality where everyone has a willingness to always be learning.