On this episode, Ryan Riddle joins Sean Z to discuss how he started from nothing to doing over a 100million in production. Ryan also talks about how planting seeds early and often allowed him to recruit well and create solid referral relationships over time.
“This business isn’t worth it, to just scrape along.”
– Ryan Riddle
Resources Take your mortgage business to the next level. Visit nextlevello.com for more information. Click here to schedule your free no-obligation Next Level Coaching Call: https://nl.nextlevello.com/schedule
What We Learned From This Episode
We all have the same 24 hours in a day, it is what you do with it that matters.
When you are just starting out, having an amazing work ethic can balance out your lack of knowledge.
Growing your business takes time, so you should be planting seeds every day.
Your potential for growth is maximized when you create layers to your business. Don’t be afraid to take risks.
Quotes from the episode:
“I didn’t want to be the average age of a Loan Officer at 55, doing my three loans a month to just bring home a paycheck.”
“When you are recruiting you have to decide if you are just trying to fill a seat or bring value to that seat.”
“I am nobody special. I barely made it through high school, I don’t have a degree, I wanted to create something special.”
- Next Level Loan Officers – https://nl.nextlevello.com/top-producer-huddle
- Loan Officer Events – loanofficerevents.com
- Next Level Coaching Call – https://nl.nextlevello.com/schedule-consultationebk1Ea8h
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/NextLevelLoanOfficers/
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwSyHzkvBri1YWJSH7df1CQ
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/next-level-loan-officers/about/
Text the word: nextlevel to 36260 to download our app