On this episode, Scott Schang, partner of BuyWise Mortgage and founder of FindMyWayHome.com joins Sean Zalmanoff to discuss the power of hyperlocal content. Scott will talk about how most of your competition will not put in the time to put out hyperlocal content and that is how you can win local business and referral partners.
“The single best place to start to create content is by looking in your sent folder.”– Scott Schang
Resources Take your mortgage business to the next level. Visit nextlevello.com for more information. Click here to schedule your free no-obligation Next Level Coaching Call: https://nl.nextlevello.com/schedule
What We Learned From This Episode
How to grow a blog that gets over 10,000 hits per month.
Consumers sometimes want to read content that solves their problems.
If you want the results you need to commit to doing the work.
Most of your competition will not put in the time to put out hyperlocal content.
Stop being selfish with your experience and expertise and share with the world.
Don’t go for the money grab at the expense of your relationships.
Don’t spend money on tools unless you have a plan to use them.
Quotes from the episode:
“I have never considered myself as a sales person, I am an educator.”
“When you are doing consumer direct, you aren’t generating leads, you’re generating referrals.”
“Content marketing is an absolute goldmine.”
“The single best place to start to create content is by looking in your sent folder.”
“When you go hyperlocal, you are talking about your community, instead of talking mortgages.”
- Next Level Loan Officers – https://nl.nextlevello.com/top-producer-huddle
- Loan Officer Events – loanofficerevents.com
- Scott Schang – FindMyWayHome.com
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/NextLevelLoanOfficers/
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwSyHzkvBri1YWJSH7df1CQ
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/next-level-loan-officers/about/
- Scott Schang – https://www.facebook.com/FMWHome
Text the word: nextlevel to 36260 to download our app