Take a ride in the time machine back to 1 year ago as Alan Christian discusses how he is having the best time ever in his career after committing to reinventing himself. And tune in NEXT WEEK as Alan discusses how his decisions are impacting him now, 1 year later.
“Some things that may have been great 10 years ago are not cutting edge today and I needed to learn some new things so I could change my business.”– Alan Christian
Resources Take your mortgage business to the next level. Visit nextlevello.com for more information. Click here to schedule your free no-obligation Next Level Coaching Call: https://nl.nextlevello.com/schedule
What We Learned From This Episode
- You cannot build a team and then disappear from your business.
- Great results come from when you commit to get out of your comfort zone.
- The power in leveraging video and social media.
- Becoming known in the community helps build mindshare.
- Bad advice can be a huge determent to your business.
- You have to work hard to reinvent yourself especially when you want to do things differently.
Quotes from the episode:
- “I needed to draw a line in the sand, recreate myself, look at my systems and processes and look at what I’m great at.”
- “I am having more fun and am more excited than I have ever been in my business.”
- “The best opportunities we have is being present in our business.”
- “You can start growing too fast which can cause you to lose your referral relationships.”
- “Organically I was putting myself out there and people started to respond when I saw them in the community.”
- Next Level Loan Officers – https://nl.nextlevello.com/top-producer-huddle
- Loan Officer Events – loanofficerevents.com
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/NextLevelLoanOfficers/
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwSyHzkvBri1YWJSH7df1CQ
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/next-level-loan-officers/about/
Text the word: nextlevel to 36260 to download our app
Alan knew from a very early age he wanted to be an entrepreneur.
He was a competitive body builder and nationally ranked Olympic Weightlifter for many years, where he learned incredible discipline, delayed gratification, going the extra mile, and pushing yourself beyond what others around you believe you can do.
He admits he built his mortgage business all wrong in the beginning, and was ready to quit because of the hours and stress. He made a good living but had no life.
He then got into coaching and reset the course of his business learning how to build a team, processes, systems, and videos, and it has changed his life. He is passionate about helping others see how broken our industry is, and teaching that there is a way to have a balanced life if you build it correctly.
Alan runs a very tight team that supports him in his practice in Georgia, Florida, Alabama, and soon to be 3 more states. Outside of running a successful mortgage team, Alan is also an active Real Estate investor who believes in buy and hold. He bought up a large portfolio of rental homes and loves sharing what he has learned.
Alan is married with 4 children. Outside of working in his mortgage business, coaching and speaking, he spends all his time with his family, church and in his community.