In this episode Kenneth and Sean talk in-depth about The 90 Day Season and how it can help your business.
“Most people will drastically overestimate what they can get done in a year.”– Next Level Coaches
Resources Take your mortgage business to the next level. Visit nextlevello.com for more information. Click here to schedule your free no-obligation Next Level Coaching Call: https://nl.nextlevello.com/schedule
What We Learned From This Episode
- If you want to have success you need to be able to break down your goals in measurable increments.
- You have to have “non-negotiables” if you want to have the best chance for success.
- How to start the process of mapping out a clear plan for 90 days.
- If you don’t start now, chances are you will look back in 8 months with regret.
- Try small with picking one thing that you can commit to, track, and course correct if needed.
Quotes from the episode:
- “Before you know it, Loan Officers are living in the roller coaster of mortgage lending, with good month and bad months.”
- “Most people will drastically overestimate what they can get done in a year.”
- “If you want to have success you need to be able to break down your goals in measurable increments.”
- “What is the one or two marketing tasks that you are going to have to get hot on, so you can add one or two more deals.”
- “Sometimes you have to do these tasks consistently for 90 days before you see a change or lift in your business”
- “If you had a clear plan of where you are going every 90 days, you will be in a completely different position than without it.”
- “You can see how easy success can come, IF you are willing to put in the work.”
- Next Level Loan Officers – https://nl.nextlevello.com/top-producer-huddle
- Loan Officer Events – loanofficerevents.com
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/NextLevelLoanOfficers/
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwSyHzkvBri1YWJSH7df1CQ
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/next-level-loan-officers/about/
Text the word: nextlevel to 36260 to download our app
Sean Zalmanoff, entered the mortgage industry in 2002, where he spent the better part of his first year in the business learning all of the tips, habits, and ‘best practices’ that he has since determined to be the underlying reason why the mortgage industry is broken. He knew there had to be a better way to run a business, so Sean started forging a new path for himself and his team, that lead him to the world of business and mortgage coaching.
Kenneth Travis, has focused on helping others reach success in the mortgage business. As a top producer, nationally recognized originator and manager, Ken’s greatest wins are in developing the talents of others: helping them find their way to more freedom, closing more loans without working nights and weekends and mapping out the path to financial freedom.