On this episode Jason Frazier interviews Next Level Coach Sean Zalmanoff about how he got started and why he became a coach. Sean will discuss his drive to build his business, the difference that Next Level brings to the industry, and what loan officers should be focused on in their business.
“I love being the unassuming person in the room.”– Sean Zalmanoff
Resources Take your mortgage business to the next level. Visit nextlevello.com for more information. Click here to schedule your free no-obligation Next Level Coaching Call: https://nl.nextlevello.com/schedule
What We Learned From This Episode
- The company you choose has to match your internal culture and the way you like to do business in order to be truly successful. You have to be willing to put in the time for any marketing strategy to work.
- Having balance between your work and personal life is key to you long-term happiness. Creating relationships and creating business goes hand in hand.
- The advantage of having a team of coaches is that you can find the one whose business matches yours.
- You have to get out your head because that will be the main reason why you don’t accomplish what you want.
- Don’t worry about pleasing everyone and trying work with everyone. A bad match is a waste of everyone’s time.
- If you want to be successful you need to map out your process.
Quotes from the episode:
“One of the reasons I got involved in coaching was to better myself and to take my business to the next level.”
“When you are looking to join a lender, you have to find the right match for your business.”
“I believe that if you are going to be incredibly successful in this business then you need to be coached by someone who is actively originating.”
“I know a lot of people who make a lot of money who are absolutely miserable human beings.”
“You need to know exactly where your business is and how you execute.”
- Next Level Loan Officers – https://nl.nextlevello.com/top-producer-huddle
- Loan Officer Events – loanofficerevents.com
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/NextLevelLoanOfficers/
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwSyHzkvBri1YWJSH7df1CQ
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/next-level-loan-officers/about/
- Sean Facebook – https://facebook.com
Text the word: nextlevel to 36260 to download our app
Sean’s mission through coaching loan officers is to help them achieve a work-life balance in an industry that has lied to them and told them they need to be on call 24/7. By deploying his systems and strategies, he’s helped LOs and branch managers build a better work environment, more support, and better systems while installing the technology to achieve it all.
Proving that he’s not just a one-trick pony, Sean has also consulted with chiropractors and the top brass in distribution product industries. The systems he teaches, the way he unpacks complex ideas, and the way he incorporates all four pillars of one’s being, are universal principles that span industry.
When not leading his mortgage business or coaching loan officers, Sean is an active real estate investor who owns both commercial and residential property, as well as flips homes. During his down time, Sean enjoys being in the outdoors with his wife and two sons. As an avid baseball fan, Sean loves making memories with his family in the stands, rooting for the home team, the St. Louis Cardinals!